Hire Mike …to make your team better.
Since 2004 I have developed a focused expertise on team building, leadership and organizational change issues, working with a variety of businesses and organizations and individuals. Issues frequently address development of high functioning teams, retention of talent, innovation of products and profit streams, interpersonal and intergroup conflict, coaching of leaders, and developing systems to drive positive behaviors and use of skills to increase organizational and personal effectiveness. Working primarily with teams and management within these organizations, my role has been honed to coach, counsel, facilitate and conduct focus group work.
Create-Learning Team Building & Leadership strives in every interaction to;
Make Teams & Leaders Better by improving team processes and individual effectiveness, that result in increased productivity & people who love the work they do.
Our core belief is that by focusing on the strengths and similarities that people on teams already possess, teams begin to view their sameness as opposed to their differences. When teams see sameness and learn to value differences as points of strength, then information starts to be shared and team accountability comes into being. The end result of these processes is increased retention of team members, increased team member satisfaction and increased profit.
Contact Mike …to discuss making your team better and your leadership the reason people stay with your organization.
Writing & Articles of Interest - other than this awesome blog.
- Quality Tools to Discover Solutions: Nine Windows; Exploration of psychological inertia, and a process to develop innovative solutions to problems. http://asq.org/learn-about-quality/idea-creation-tools/overview/tutorial-nine-windows.html
- 4 Minimum Authorities that Every Manager Must Have; ASTD. http://www.astd.org/Publications/Blogs/Workforce-Development-Blog/2012/11/4-Minimum-Authorities-That-Every-Manager-Must-Have
- 8 Variations of Infinite Loops; A fresh and creative approach to a common teambuilding activity. http://create-learning.com/blog/team-building/8-variations-of-infinite-loops-team-building-book
- Bright | Blurry | Blind; Setting the Conflict Compass. A Facilitator’s Guide for Conflict Resolution: Kendall Hunt. 2010
- Planning a Change; The Master Facilitator Journal http://www.masterfacilitatorjournal.com/archives/skill447.html
- The Squeaky Wheel Gets the grease Terminated!; Management 3.0 http://www.mgt30.com/posts/2010/7/13/the-squeaky-wheel-gets-the-grease-fail.html
- Communicate This. And Stick it Here; GameStorming; http://www.gogamestorm.com/?p=278
- Team Building with a Purpose; Interview by Entrepreneur.com http://www.entrepreneur.com/management/leadership/article201322.html
- Team Members Should be Friends?; Originally in Trainingtime.com http://create-learning.com/blog/successful-teams/how-do-you-define-friendship-at-work
- How To Lead Successful Team Building Programs; E-Book http://www.lulu.com/product/ebook/how-to-lead-successful-team-building-programs/13993283