Here were some of the benefits from the talk;
- Determining where the organization currently is (Current Applied Capacity).
- Setting action and ideas into what could be better.
- Talking about the necessity of core pedagogy, while creating separate methods for innovative practices within the Organization, Classroom and personal levels.
- Identifying blocks to innovation.
- Learning a method to overcome the innovation blocks and grow the school to reach its potential.
This talk is valuable to corporate as well as school groups taking the time to determine what 21st century learning is, and how to drive innovation into your existing culture is a necessity for survival.
Quality is skilled knowledge of our practices; Quality is just what we do and what is expected from us.
Innovation is about identifying outliers from our quality work to continually improve and strive towards potential. For 21st Century Learners innovation MUST align with our quality – Being what we do, and what is expected from us.
Interested in Mike being a speaker at your next meeting, event or conference? Contact us and make your team and leadership better.
michael cardus is create-learning