An interactive examination of what leadership is and how you can leverage your skills and competencies to improve your organization, team and self. To learn more Contact Mike today.
Great leadership is one of the most valued of all human activities. Within every part of our lives from work to family to friends to be known as a great leader is a great accolade. It signifies the talent of bringing people together and getting them to effectively work towards a common goal, to co-operate with each other, to rely upon each other, to trust each other. It evokes the warm and gratifying prospect of being part of a successful team or organization. Everyone LOVES winners, they LOVE the leader who led them to winning even more!
But great leadership is also seen as one of the most mysterious things to achieve.
In this highly interactive workshop we will demystify what it takes to be a great leader. You will leave a clear and distinct understanding of what leadership within your work and life is.
Plus these Leadership skills;
- Create an Organization and Team that attracts trust and talent.
- Use the ‘Cascade-of-Planning Model’ to increase the quality and throughput of your organizations work.
- Steps to develop high performance teams.
- Steps to lead high performance teams.
- A formula that can be used to match the right person to the right work. Ensuring that the task is completed on time and within quality standards.
- Knowing your Managerial-Leadership Strengths.
- How to determine strengths and constraints in other leaders and what to do about it.
- Improve the problem solving and decision making of yourself and others
Who should attend and why?
If you are an Executive Leader, Manager, Team Leader, Team member and want to enhance your Leadership, Team Development, Facilitative Leadership, Project Management and people skills then this is where you should be. The material and learning simulations in this workshop are designed to make you a better leader and team member.
Interested in Increasing the Leadership Capacities of your Organization and Team? Contact Mike today phone 1-716-629-3678.
michael cardus is create-learning