This program was held at a Corporate Conference Center.
This program can be customized for your teams’ unique needs.
In attendance will be 250+ team members from location throughout the world.
Over the past 12+ years the staff has approximately doubled in size (120 people to over 250 people) and their average median age has also increased.
· Team members from various locations getting to know each other better.
· Increasing and normalizing the communication between departments, and team members, that are geographically separated
· Increasing the communication within departments that work together
· Sharing best practices and learned failures
· An opportunity for all the team members to learn from each other in a relaxed environment
· Knowledge of best practices
· Increased team member moral
· Increased team member trust
· Acceptance to change within the organization
· Friendships within the organization
· Decreased anonymity amongst team members
Team Development Program: We will lead information sharing and communication based initiatives, using the conference centers ropes course (if the conference center does not have a ropes course facility Create-Learning will set up a low ropes initiative course on site).
Facilitation of all the team members in a discussion about sharing best practices and information amongst the various offices and departments within the organization.
We will facilitate and develop with the staff communication techniques that focus on listening for enhanced understanding as well as skills to motivate others to do great work.
Facilitating and developing with the staff using the “Team Dimension Cycle” highlighting the need for constant measurement of success and failure with the teams’ projects.