About the Programs
The mix of learning simulations, consulting, coaching and organizational leadership examples and the knowledge shared by the participants make the leadership programs able to supply your people with immediate skills, practices and techniques that can be utilized within their teams, organizations, and communities. This leads to trusted leaders, increased effectiveness of work teams, increased ability to leverage available time and team members’ time, increased retention of team members, and maximization of the use of resources and staffing.
Leaders are able to reflect upon their own behaviors and able to adjust accordingly based upon what team and whom they are leading. They gain the ability to:
• Properly implement process and people leadership
• Use effective tools for the measurement of team effectiveness
• Understand when, how to, and why to use tools for the measurement of team effectiveness
• Develop employees and understand when and how to place people on high functioning teams
• Establish and guide team processes
• Use effective skills, and techniques to coach all team members
• Coach and re-focus underperforming team members
• Ability to maximize team time together
Leaders need to have access to resources to advance goals. A focused and purposeful plan needs to be put into action in order to access these resources and to actualize the potential that leaders possess.
A development process that focuses on supplying new and experienced supervisors with the tools they need to be effective in their role.
Thinking Differently – Enabling Innovation
Finding what works in leadership and doing more of it.
People join companies, and leave managers…Be the reason people stay with your company.
The role of a manager is to add value to the decision making and judgment of the people they manage.