“Organization Development is an effort (1) planned, (2) organization-wide, and (3) managed from the top, to (4) increase organization effectiveness and health through (5) planned interventions in the organizations processes, using behavioral science knowledge.” Richard Beckhard
Organization Development Consulting
Create-Learning’s Organization Development consulting and coaching starts with the belief that systems drive behaviors, and that people within your organization all want to do their best work. Together we will work to bring your company to a greater level of success and prosperity. Our method is to work with you to identify the nature of the work being done, all the factors that are working, and those factors that get in the way of systems and people working effectively.
We gather data about work using a variety of methods such as in-depth interviews, workshops, focus groups, and surveys. Our methodology then compares gathered data against a set of proven principles and industry best practices, allowing us to develop consulting, coaching and workshops to accentuate what is working well within the organization and to eliminate dysfunctional organizational challenges. Consulting and programs vary in focus, length and timing; they are customized to best serve your needs. The programs develop both teams and individuals, connecting behaviors, actions, and processes and aligning them with your organizational goals, culture, mission and values.
• Improved organizational performance
• Development of a succession planning process for sustainable growth
• A people-development plan to ensure long term success of the organization
• Increased employee engagement and morale within the workforce
• Increased retention of high-potential employees
• Less stress amongst all employees
• Skilled knowledge in how the organization operates and what it takes to continue to be successful into the future.