Why It’s Important
People on teams need to receive information necessary to complete their work. They need to enhance their influence and persuasion skills internally within the team, as well as externally reaching out to other departments and managers.
What Is It?
- An interactive workshop focused on developing internal communication processes with lines of accountability and authority for communication, collaboration and getting work done
- A process to shorten time and frustration felt when gathering needed information and data to complete work
Who Is It For?
- Intact teams that want to improve their communication and collaboration with other teams and departments
What Are the Outcomes?
- Identify and apply the “5 Ways to Influence People.”
- Develop techniques to get the information you need from other people
- Gather information and resources from other team members, leading to knowledge of what works within the team
- Internal team building, the team will be able to communicate more effectively
- Identify obstacles, determine possible solutions, apply and test solutions, and then share what was learned with the team
How Much Time Is Needed?
- Recommended time is 6 hours
What Will We Do?
- An interactive format combines Team Building Activities and Simulations
- Co-develop communication models and techniques that can be immediately transferred to the team and team success
- Actively discuss ”The 5 Ways to Influence People.”
- Complete action plans to move the team forward
- Have fun, laugh and build the team using real examples and real work