Why It’s Important
Sometimes teams just need a tune up. They need to get together and learn from the experience and knowledge in the room and have fun together.
What Is It?
An interactive team building time that brings the team together and allows people to have fun and learn from each other in a relaxed atmosphere
Who Is It For?
People who work on any kind of team and need teamwork to accomplish shared and individual goals
What Are the Outcomes?
You will walk away with:
- Increased ability to work together as a team
- Strengthened communication within the team
- Strengthened collaboration (information sharing, best practices) within the team
- Respect for the experience, diversity, and talents of team members and people in other departments
- Having had fun as a team
How much time is needed?
- Recommended time is 3 to 6 hours.
What will we do?
- An interactive format combines team building activities and simulations
- Active discussions are based upon the team building activities and how they relate to the team
- Have fun, laugh and build the team using real examples and real work